Winter Thrills

Winter winter on the way
Bitter cold she bring
Winter winter on the way
Hard and deadly thing
Winter winter on the way

"Winter Winter", The Waterboys (1993)

I know what you're thinking. “This pretty lady won't help global warming”. Your view not mine. Personally, I couldn't care less. She, on the other hand, should be more careful as she'll sure catch a chill fooling around in the snow, wearing no mittens nor earmuffs. Evil to him who evil thinks. “Don't get any big ideas, they're not gonna happen. You'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking”. Not my saying, Thom Thumb's.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *