Life Through Rose-Tinted Glasses

Breaking news: we have just officially entered 2016. What, just now? No way, impossible! Yes we have... Pff!

I'll spare you the usual impersonal greetings and ready-made phrases for, this year, I have decided to see life through rose-tinted glasses in spite of the unceasing flood of darkness which appears to be breaking down on us. Shields Cheer up, 2016 is going to be a great one. Let's live it up!

Like good old Gandalf, I fell into the abyss and like him, I shall rise again and pass this new threshold dropping those greyish rags for a new light vesture to go fight my ultimate battle. Hands off all you sheeple, zombies, transhumans, inhumans... you shall not pass! Take heart, lucid dreamers who wish to create another reality, different from the dystopia being promoted in the here and now, this world is ours!

Let me end with a quote from another famous wizard, that is Dumbledore: “Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!”

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *