Pole Party

Worry not, I didn't fall asleep with my head in the ice box nor did I forget to close the fridge door! It's just that ages ago (back to the last Ice Age some might say), I was given an all-white teddy bear to celebrate my coming to earth — I rejoice in having best withstood the passing of time than the poor thing did. That is to say it's only a fun reminder of yesterday's article.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *