Ben, Oh My!

The original title came with a pun as in French, ben also means “well”. A terrible pun I know, still better than “hunk” which sounded a bit too clichéd and somewhat redundant. Anyway, words are useless where a picture speaks for itself. So I won't expand on the topic and let you enjoy the view. No wonder all of a sudden the heat went up — no surprise though, it's summertime after all!

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Armies of Closed Minds

As the late French comedian Coluche used to say, “ You can’t make people blind without breaking their eyes ”. Personally, I prefer ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *