Gone With Alice

1, 2, 3, Alice was born in Nightmareland,
I'd just like to comfort her.
1, 2, 3, Alice fell over into a black hole,
I might be able to rescue her.

"Alice & June", Indochine (2005)

As a child in my imagination Easter often conjured up images of Alice's world. Possibly on account of that famous bunny with its pocket watch which actually acts as the starter to this surreal journey. Obsessed with time, it embodies the key element to the Matrix, which, as we seen previously, keeps us disconnected from our true selves. Incidentally, at the beginning of the Matrix movie Neo has to follow the white rabbit in order to meet Trinity and Morpheus who will release him from the matrix.

Tick tock tick tock...

I wish you all a good long weekend and, secondarily, a happy Easter.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *