Pumpkin Season

Now is that time of the year when pumpkins
Fleetingly appear behind every shop window
And the hell with all gargoyles,
Demons and living dead of Halloween.

I'm fleeing
This pervading madness.
I no longer rely on anything, good or evil
For down here,
None shall be my king.

And you, infinite
Through oblivion,
My spirit and echo of my life,
You shall be,
You shall be my path.

You'll light up
My way out
Of this matrix of deceit and predation.
You shall be
My weapon of choice.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *