Once Upon a Time in the Stables

On the occasion of the shift into the Year of the Horse last Tuesday, I decided to strike while the iron was hot and paid a visit to the stables, just to test the waters.

And honestly? Things were getting pretty heated.

No kidding — those horses were restless, full of fire, stomping around like they were itching for a wild ride.

I did my best not to get thrown off, to keep my cool and hold the reins steady, but those beasts nearly drove me round the bend.

And to top it all off, they sent me home with a nasty case of hay fever.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *