Happy Easter

Where are you going with your butterfly net?” I asked a neighbour I met in the street.

“Tryna catch rabbits of course!” he replied, a mischievous smile on his face.

“Rabbits, you sure? They ain't like butterflies you know! Besides, hunting is not allowed in this season...”

I should say that this gentleman is a repentant former hunter who pours all his energy to help animals in distress, that his house is a shelter for stray cats, that everyday he feeds the ducks from the pond — using a slingshot to send grain to the old ducks stuck on the islet — plus all sorts of other creatures he comes across. It turned out that some careless people had left their lop-rabbits (those with the floppy ears) run free and exposed to be run over by cars — which unfortunately did happen to some — which arouse the wrath of neighbours because of the damage done to their flowers and plants. I thus decided to picture the lovely rodents to wish you a happy Easter with an overload of cuteness despite a tough zodiacal forecast.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *