Say “Cheese”!

When a wildlife photographer in England discovered a family of mice in his garden, instead of shooing them away, grabbing some mouse traps, or let the cat loose to help like most people would do, he chose to build them a house and a tiny playground. Accustomed to bird watching, he got attached to the little rodents and decided to make a photoshoot. For them to come to him, he enticed them with a luxury banquet made of nuts, berries, and other goodies George, Mildred and their baby Mini are fond of. And the cats down the road would better behave for Simon Dell is keeping a close watch.

Knowing there are cats just over the fence I thought I would give them a little more safety, so collected some logs and made them a log pile home. The mice are very trusting and know I mean them no harm. I love nature so am happy to live alongside such cute creatures.

So cute, isn't it? And what a nice change from your usual Christmas pups and kitties in stockings.

Say “Cheese” and have a Mice Little Christmas you guys!

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

Cover picture: Simon Dell

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Armies of Closed Minds

As the late French comedian Coluche used to say, “ You can’t make people blind without breaking their eyes ”. Personally, I prefer ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *