Wild Tales of Global Warming

Flaky chilly Easter,
Frozen silly feaster!
“Come on baby light my bonfire”
Sang the penguin on Midsummer's Eve.
Come August, boo caribou,
Owly Spirit gets so low.
The Beatles having slept off
All summer long
Found themselves much put off
When the blizzard came along.

MORAL:

When I get cold,
I fancy a French summer —
A perfect summer
Where anything could do as a warm-up
Sorry for the national frost,
Such a hellish weather —
Slow death on the way!

NOTE: In the hope that Messrs de la Fontaine and Sirkis will forgive any deviation from their own words.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *