Do You Like Mozart?

Do you like Mozart? The Big Music? Here is a tag created many years ago with one of the wonderful characters designed by Féeline as a teaser for my forthcoming article in French for a blogger community project called Eklabugs. I really wish I had more time to write an English version as well as it's dealing with the AUM or seed sound and the quantum aspect of music as builder of the Universe with large excerpts from David Wilcock's free Convergence book series available to read online HERE.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Armies of Closed Minds

As the late French comedian Coluche used to say, “ You can’t make people blind without breaking their eyes ”. Personally, I prefer ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *