A Fitter Healthier Mousse

The other day I improvised a last-minute healthy dessert which turned out so yummy I thought you might want to try it out yourselves.

Ingredients

Makes 3 cups :

- 1 avocado
- 2 bananas
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon raw unsweetened cocoa
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 15 drops orange essential oil
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)

Directions

Peel the fruit and place in a blender with the other ingredients and mix everything together until you obtain a smooth and creamy mixture. Transfer to individual cups. Cover and chill for a couple of hours.

NOTE: For those who who do not like the taste of coconut, let me tell you it absolutely doesn't taste like coconut at all (probably due to the strong flavour of orange and cocoa). Please, bear in mind, coconut milk is the emulsifying agent of the recipe that turns it into a mousse. Also, make sure you'll be using ripe fruit, especially avocados otherwise you might get a bitter taste. Personally, I do not add honey but feel free to experiment to suit your taste.

Enjoy !

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *