Fly Me Away

On a nice sunny day, in April of this year, I paid a visit back to the land of my ancestors in Upper Normandy where we spent the afternoon in Étretat, a small seaside resort of worldwide renown and listed among the “wonders of France” due to its arches dug into the chalk of impressive white cliffs. From the top of the Falaise de l'Aval with its famous “needle”, at about 300 feet above the sea, I was fascinated by the gulls as I watched them fly literally beneath me as if I, too, had wings. It was just magic and I wanted to share this moment as a caption for the above composition I designed a couple of years ago.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *