Fly Me Away

On a nice sunny day, in April of this year, I paid a visit back to the land of my ancestors in Upper Normandy where we spent the afternoon in Étretat, a small seaside resort of worldwide renown and listed among the “wonders of France” due to its arches dug into the chalk of impressive white cliffs. From the top of the Falaise de l'Aval with its famous “needle”, at about 300 feet above the sea, I was fascinated by the gulls as I watched them fly literally beneath me as if I, too, had wings. It was just magic and I wanted to share this moment as a caption for the above composition I designed a couple of years ago.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

Share:

No comments:

Featured Post

The Panther of the Lake

It's almost Halloween. On this occasion, I intended to repost an article by Alanna Ketler about what black cats actually symbolise and ...

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *