Polaroid Android

This is another graphic based on my “grunge Polaroid” tutorial using no pattern/texture but many brushes and various fonts. Since I used a disparate set of pictures, I attuned them applying a “bleaching” filter and set blend mode to Luminance, adding a copy of the central picture under each side picture layer then smudging it with the Smudge Brush so as to have all the right colours in the right places. The central animation is from an original video converted to animated GIF I found on the web then re-exported the same way.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *