Merry Christmas!

I wish you all, young and old, sheeple, rebels, Grinches or jolly souls from France and all over the world, a Merry Christmas! Without participating in those programmed commercial rituals, I just seize the opportunity to thank you for your daily visits and comments. For sure, I could tell you anytime but it would have to be without these lovely toddlers who are much more appealing than the old murky bearded guy traditionally used for Christmas. This “card” is based on Biene's "Merry X-Mas" tutorial in Italian.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *