All the Myths on Sunday

Oh. I am a humble man thankful for my rights and inheritance due
How about you?
And I wan't to stay in sight of things that I believe in
And I know to be true, the sweet sweet truth
I wouldn't question letters of authority,
Yeah I keep the bedroom cold to save energy, 'cos it's good for me

And as long as there's something for me
And long as the world swings my way I don't have any complaints
Oh I believe all the myths on Sunday

Yeah. I am as white as snow, except for when I sit out in the sun
The hot sun, then I look so different
Just like I've become an African
I'm always showing clearly my morality
Yeah. I rule by consent of the majority ain't it good to see

And as long as there's something for me
And long as the world swings my way I don't have any complaints
Oh I believe all the myths on Sunday

Yes sir it's a wonderful life making these decisions
Just for you, no-one but you

And as long as there's something for me
As long as the world swings my way
I don't have any complaints
And I believe all the myths on Sunday

Original text by JOHN BUTLER

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

Move on—but Where to?

In these troubled and uncertain times, most people are overwhelmed by confusion and anxiety and no longer know who to turn to. Th...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *