Pharma Police

Pharma Police, arrest this man
He wears no mask, he sneezes like a lidge
He looks like a deboned cameo

Pharma Police, arrest this girl
Her killer stare does really make me shriek
And we have deemed her unhealthy

This is what you get,
This is what you get,
This is what you get,
When you mess with us

Pharma Police,
I've snitched anyone I could,
It's not enough

Pharma Police,
I've snitched anyone I could,
But we're still on the death roll

This is what you get,
This is what you get,
This is what you get,
When you mess with us

For a minute there
I ditched myself, I ditched myself
Phew, for a minute there,
I ditched myself, I ditched myself

NOTE: Any resemblance with the lyrics of "Karma Police" by Radiohead is purely intentional.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *