True Colors

You with the sad eyes,
Don't be discouraged.
Oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people.
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small.

But I see your true colors
Shining through.
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you.
So don't be afraid to let them show,
Your true colors.
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow.

Show me a smile then,
Don't be unhappy.
Can't remember
When I last saw you laughing.

If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear,
You call me up
Because you know I'll be there.

And I'll see your true colors
Shining through.
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you.
So don't be afraid to let them show,
Your true colors.
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow.

Can't remember
When I last saw you laugh...

If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear,
You call me up
Because you know I'll be there.

And I'll see your true colors
Shining through.
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you.
So don't be afraid to let them show,
Your true colors.
True colors...
True colors are shining through.

I see your true colors
And that's why I love you.
So don't be afraid to let them show,
Your true colors.
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow.

Original text by BILLY STEINBERG and TOM KELLY

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *