Equinox

Meet me on the equinox,
Meet me halfway,
The sun is perched at its highest peak
In the middle of the day...

"Meet Me On The Equinox", Death Cab For Cutie (2009)

On this day of the equinox, no big-do, keep everything in balance. No clash, maintain harmony. No dull play either, my autumn way instead — in my own tone. Bye bye the usual clichés that remind us that our sun time is up — you bet! And with all due respect to acorn and dead-leaf lovers, this year I shall do as I please for what matters is to stay in tune, doesn't it? So let our true colours shine through!

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *