An Unsung Song

Two years already. Two years what? Two years since I created this blog! Two years those devious thoughts of mine have been messing around with your minds. Admit you enjoy it, don't you. Why else would you keep coming back? Come on, don't tell me it's just because you're all from the NSA! Anyway, over 31,000 visits this year (on the main blog in French) is something worth celebrating. And to express my gratitude for your attendance, instead of the traditional buffet with crêpes, let me take you on a virtual trip to Argentina. Ready? Vamos!

Y si ahora tenéis ganas de bailar el tango, vais!

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

Share:

No comments:

Featured Post

The Panther of the Lake

It's almost Halloween. On this occasion, I intended to repost an article by Alanna Ketler about what black cats actually symbolise and ...

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *