The Year of the Penguin

Another one has just flashed by. I nearly threw up my hands in shock. Hence the good reason why I won't handle the tough news with kid gloves: 2015 is already on us!

The upside is that it's been a bit more than two years by now we were all supposed to have bitten the dust. More than enough to put everything back into perspective, isn't it ? Now, in order to avoid resorting to the perennial clichés and promises that cannot possibly be kept — usually caused by the temporary euphoria of champagne as well as all the unnecessary glamour some people love to surround themselves with on these special occasions — no pipe dream sort of wishes will be offered here even though deep down inside I sincerely hope each of our individual and combined efforts as human beings will finally succeed in reversing the situation at long last.

On the other hand, I would not want in any way to focus on the doom and gloom so I'll let Jim introduce his bunch of smart lovely penguins to Carrey on the good laugh all year long. Some may not get the picture, but not to worry I got it for you.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Armies of Closed Minds

As the late French comedian Coluche used to say, “ You can’t make people blind without breaking their eyes ”. Personally, I prefer ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *