Guns in the Sky

See the sound
It crashes in
All around
It gets in

Now take your hands
And raise them up
Into to the air
That's all around ya
Now bring them down
Like a clock at two
Shake your head
You know what to do

They want to put
Guns in the sky
Someone out there
Ain't gonna like it
But it could be good
Make us love each other
Have to realize
I own the future

Guns in the sky
Guns in the sky
Guns in the sky
Guns in the sky
Guns in the sky

Child grows up to see
Guns in the sky
Used to be on TV

Want to change
Forgot the joke
It's great to see you
I'm running late, da da da
Love your hair, da da da
Lend me a ten, da da da
I love your big house, da da da
Could you spare a dime

Well I'm sick of it, it's a load of shit
We could stop the world and let of all the fools
And let them go live with their guns in the sky

Guns in the sky
Guns in the sky
Guns in the sky
Guns in the sky
Guns in the sky

Original text by MICHAEL HUTCHENCE

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Armies of Closed Minds

As the late French comedian Coluche used to say, “ You can’t make people blind without breaking their eyes ”. Personally, I prefer ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *