The Illusion of Solitude

I feel alone. Invisible. Like a well of energy that’s constantly siphoned, yet no one ever looks inside. Even the few things that truly make me vibrate are seen as anomalies — and others want to steal them.

The avatars around me don’t really see. They just stare at their own reflection inside me. But I see them. Too clearly. And it’s that clarity that hurts the most.

I feel so alone. But I am not alone. This space is crowded. Crowded with an invisible, invasive, heavy presence. Solitude becomes unbearable when it’s filled with parasites.

This loneliness is not a void — it’s an overload. I’m not alone. I’m saturated. Saturated with parasites, projections, expectations, and ties I never chose.

My real self doesn’t need company — it needs silence. And silence cannot exist as long as loosh flows.

I am not a resource. I am a boundary.

This is not me. It’s residue from the collective siphon. I return it to the astral — without gratitude, without regret.

I now stand where the fire no longer burns.

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

No comments:

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Armies of Closed Minds

As the late French comedian Coluche used to say, “ You can’t make people blind without breaking their eyes ”. Personally, I prefer ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *