Words

Loud flawed words
Dragged and dropped
Blended passes
To miscast spelling

Unfinished misnomers
Foul swear words
Poison talk
Spelt gossip

Snarky rattling
Of dire consequences
For the tear-sodden hearted
Crushed in slow motion

Freeze-framed chillers
Worryworth words
Born out of anxiety
Left out on the tip of tongues

Keywords kept under hats
To seal lips off
Wherever abuse
Takes the lie of the truth

May the unspoken
Become the spoken word
Where consenting silence
Is death foretold

© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

subscribe
Share:

3 comments:

Stardustroadkill Kag said...

Very nice.flows well.i like it.keep it up.k

[Comment posted on Eklablog]

Ey@el said...

Thanks. Actually it's more of a rewrite than a translation since original the puns are untranslatable. I kept the meaning and tried out new ones. I love playing with words!

Stardustroadkill Kag said...

That's cool seeing as I can't read French!its definitely got"it".

[Comment posted on Eklablog]

Guestbook

If you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook.

Newsletter

Subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts..

Featured Post

The Missing 'I' of AI

AI: everyone knows what this acronym stands for by now. Since the introduction of ‘chatbots’, artificial intelligence has permeated ...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *