Spectre

Last year we were asked to write a theme tune for the Bond movie Spectre. Yes we were. It didn't work out, but became something of our own, which we love very much. As the year closes we thought you might like to hear it.

Merry Christmas. May the force be with you.

Radiohead, 25 décembre 2015

I'm lost, I'm a ghost.
Dispossessed, taken host,
My hunger burns a bullet hole,
A spectre of my mortal soul.

These rumours and suspicion,
Anger is a poison.
The only truth that I could see
Is when you put your lips to me,
Future's tricked by the past.
Spectre, how he laughs.

Fear puts a spell on us,
Always second-guessing love.
My hunger burns a bullet hole
A spectre of my mortal soul,
The only truth that I can see,
Spectre has come for me.

Original text by THOM YORKE
© La Pensine Mutine. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.

Share:

No comments:

Featured Post

The Panther of the Lake

It's almost Halloween. On this occasion, I intended to repost an article by Alanna Ketler about what black cats actually symbolise and ...

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *